We had a presentation of the European project on 26 November at school gallery.
The pupils were talking about History of schools, Powder Gate, Royal Gardens, Wenceslas Square, Christmas and Easter in the Czech Republic, Our trip to Hastings, Classes with disabled students in Poland, the School newspaper and Bigos, Media studio, Christmas fun and games in Poland, Open days in Oxford, Olentzero’s Day, Basque International Day, Saint Agatha’s Day, Families in Basque, School uniforms in Turkey, My school by Rojbin Ünal,
Istanbul, Yerebatan Cistern, Great Leader Attatürk and Grand Bazaar.
Isabela sang own song created only for this project and Berenika played the piano (Joseph Haydn). We were fascinated by belly dance. We introduced the typical Spanish instrument and school uniforms in Turkey.
We ate the sweets from Poland, Turkey and Spain (turrons) We prepared a little exhibition.
It was very nice. I would like to say “Hello” to Danuta and her students, Yasemin and her pupils and Emilliano and his pupils. Thank you very much for cooperation.
- 1. stupeň
- GDPR – ZŠ Vodičkova
- Informace k talentovým zkouškám
- Naši partneři
- Odstranění havarijního stavu šaten
- Pedagogicko-psychologická poradna
- Preventivní program 2018 – 2019
- Projekt ŠABLONY 2017-2019
- Školní poradenské pracoviště
- Školská rada
- Spolupráce s PedF UK
- Virtuální prohlídka školy
- Volná pracovní místa
- Zajímavý svět – časopis 3. A tř.
- ZŠ Vodičkova pomáhá – ADOPCE NA DÁLKU